Via the import as Web Drive option you can connect to a vault via WebDAV.
- You don't need local space for the vault
- Don't need to wait for a syncprocedure to finish
- In cause of mounting problems with a local vault, you can work around them via Web Drive
- WebDAV can be slower, as there is no local data
- When opening Office or PDF files you will be always asked to log in again, as Microsoft sees that as a "new" session.
How to set it up:
- click Show Vaults that are not imported in the Dashboard if needed
- select a vault and choose Import as Web Drive