- connection to WedDAV via Finder is very slow, so it's better to use a third party WebDAV client. One suggestion for such a client is Forklift for example (note: via Forklift from the appstore you don't have the function to show the WebDAV connections as drives. When installing Forklift from the link of the developer, you can).
- click on make connection
- select WebDAV (HTTPS) from the dropdown menu
- server is webdav.nomadesk.com
- fill out your credentials
- in the path field, fill out the Vault you want to connect
- click connect
Please sign in to leave a comment.