The Nomadesk "Embed in your site" feature for folders gives you the opportunity to implement this on your website or blog as a widget. This widget gives you the opportunity to share the contents of a folder to your audience or to provide the possibility to easily add files trough your website.
These new files will be automatically synchronized to your Vault.
Create a widget
1. Log in on your account via https://mynomadesk.com
2. Right-click on the folder you wish to embed in your site.
3. Configure your widget.
- Fill in your website address.
- Fill in the title of your widget. This title will appear at the top of your widget.
- Choose a default view (thumbnail, or list).
- Fill in the dimensions in pixels.
- In case you would like to show the date and the size, you can check both options.
- Check the option "Allow public file uploads" so your visitors can upload files.
4. Click on “Example” to preview your Widget.
5. Click on “OK” to get the embed code for your website
6. Copy the code and paste it into the desired location on your website.
You are now able to share files directly from your website.
Files added to this folder from the desktop client or myNomadesk will be immediately available on your website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.