You can import your vault as a folder to a default location, or change the data path to an existing folder you want to sync. Both steps are explained below.
Advantages of such a setup are that you can share a complete vault as a network share for your local network users, and that you don't need additional drivers to mount the encrypted vaults.
If you want to import a vault as a folder, instead of an encrypted data file, follow the steps below.
1. DEFAULT LOCATION
- select the option via Tools -> Options
- choose the option Import as synchronized folder
- the vault is then downloaded to a folder with the vaultname under C:\Users\USERNAME\Nomadesk
2. CUSTOM DATA LOCATION
- first import the vault as a folder via the steps from part 1
- go to the vault properties
- under vault information click change and navigate to the existing folder that you want to sync and click OK
- NOTE: if you select an existing folder, it has to be on a local disk, we can't sync folders on networklocations