Sometimes you won't need to sync a specific file. In that case you can add that file to your ignore list via the options mentioned below.
** Option 1: via the shell extention menu
- navigate to the file
- right click the file
- select add to ignore list
** Option 2: via the ignore option in the Nomadesk Dashboard
- open your Nomadesk Dashboard
- go to Ignores -> Manage
- click on Browse and navigate to the file you wish to ignore
- after selecting the file, click OK to add that file to the ignore list
** Option 3: ignoring files based on their extention
- you can also set ignores based on file exentions, please follow this article
Article is closed for comments.