A managed user is a user that a Group Manager pays the license for.
- To add a managed user: click on Manage.
- First check if you still have unassigned licenses available in the license overview. If so, you can assigned one of those to the new user via the manage button.
- if you don't have any unassigned licenses left, you will need to purchase a new license for the managed user.
- go to billing -> License Overview ->Add/Assign License
- Select Assigned License and fill out the email address for the user.
- Select Monthly or Yearly billing for the account.
- Click Assign.
- An email will be sent out to the user to accept the license.
- Once the license has been confirmed, the user had a valid paying license.