You can install the Nomadesk client on a server, but keep in mind that the user always needs to be logged in in order for the sync to function, and of course the client always needs to be running.
NOTE: We are working on running Nomadesk as a service for a future release.
- download the client via nomadesk.com/downloads
- install the client, a reboot is also required after installation
- log into the client with your Nomadesk account, and turn on foldersync (see article for more info)
- you now have a folder on the server that syncs with the vault
- that folder can then be shared via Windows shares to the users on your network
- via those Windows shares you can also set specific permissions for your users if needed