Why is Nomadesk shutting down?
- Unifiedpost (our parent organisation) will focus on their core business, mainly being BilltoBox and Banqup.
What is the timeline for this?
- Nomadesk will go into maintenance mode from 1 November 2022. This means that only existing customers will be able to log in and work on the platform.
- From 1 December 2022, annual contract renewals will no longer be possible.
- From 1 November 2023, monthly contract renewals will no longer be possible.
- Nomadesk will be completely decommissioned on 31 December 2023.
Can I get a refund for my canceled subscription?
- No. We can't offer refunds, you can keep using your account untill your license won't renew anymore.
How can I extract all my data from Nomadesk?
How much data do I have stored with Nomadesk?
As a reseller, how do I close my reseller account?
- You can close your reseller account by turning off the renewal of all your customers via your partner portal.
- Look up the license(s) you want to stop and uncheck the automatic renewal option.
- If you have too many licenses to do this one by one, please let us know and we can turn them off for you.
Which alternatives do you recommend?
- We can't give any specific recommendations for alternatives.
Will support stay available?
When is the end date of my license?
- You can check the end date of your license (and turn if off if preferred) via these steps.