There are several ways to edit and save Office files via your Android device that are stored on Nomadesk. The steps below feature a free app called WPS Office (available in the Play Store).
- open the WPS Office app
- First we need to add Nomadesk to our locations: go to Open and under Location select Add
- Nomadesk is not in the default Cloud Storage locations, so we will add our Vault as a WebDAV connection
- fill out the WebDAV url and give it a title.
- the Vault is now visible under your locations and by selecting it you can navigate on your Vault now.
- navigate to a file that you want to edit and open it. Edit the file and when you are done go to File -> Save As. If you save the file via Save or the diskicon, the file will be saved locally and not in your cloud storage.
- select Cloud Storage and navigate to your Vault and folder where you want to save the file.