WebDAV can be used via the Nomadesk Dashboard by importing a vault as WebDrive, but not as a connection for backup programs to sync a NAS for example. This is in conflict with our Fair Use Policy as the usage of such a setup has a negative impact on the overall user experience.
Articles in this section
- Count files in a folder, using Command Prompt (cmd) on a WebDav Vault
- WebDAV with a NAS
- Changing the Vault admin
- General tips for your vaults
- Removing a Vault from myNomadesk.com
- Checking your Vault size online
- Group Vaults
- Changing the Vault driveletter
- Message: One of your Vaults has been deleted
- "Vault label is already in use"