If you invite a guest to specific folders on your vault, that guest can then import the whole vault locally on their PC, and access the data via myNomadesk.com . If it's a guest without a Nomadesk license, that person starts in a trial account which allows them access for 14 days. After that period, they will need a license.
You can also opt to share folders via a Folderlink, for which a license is not needed for the receiver. Do note that they can only access the folder via their browser.
Via the Nomadesk Dashboard
- navigate in the vault to the folder you want to share
- right click the folder you want to share
- from Windows 11 on, choose show more options
- select Invite Guests
- fill out the email address of the people who you want to invite. You can also set the options here for your invite and edit the default message if needed.
- select the Vault
- right click the folder you want to share and choose Invite